We believe that our main objectives (providing access to European programmes, training and education about the ICT sector) are key to the socio-economic development of the region of Andalucía. We exist as a conglomerate, Grupo Agifodent, that combines all of our non-profit interests into a single management and administration structure. The wider conglomerate defines the way it works through the following seven categories:
- Promotion and dissemination of the use of ICT and free software.
- Provision of training and advice to partners.
- Promotion of the participation of ICT professionals in interdisciplinary teams to promote the application of ICT throughout the professional world.
- Promotion of research in science, technology and education through participation in European projects.
- Encouragement of solidarity, consideration and mutual assistance between partners, through establishing close ties with them.
- Promotion and undertaking of the training of partners in new technologies, human resources, data protection and languages.
- Provision of advise to partners on all matters of ICT, free software and issues regarding Intellectual Property.